6.21.2015

Hi Lovelies + Free Design

Hi all! I know it has been an awfully long time since I've posted, about a year and a half.  There have been quite a few reasons that I haven't posted.  I won't go into detail at the moment but primarily schoolwork and my job has kept me extremely occupied even with my home life, and I anticipate the upcoming fall semester will have no shortage of busyness.  So while I have a bit of free time to post, I am going to try to take advantage of it.  But you all didn't come here to hear me ramble I know!

It seems like every time I get onto Instagram or Pinterest I come across something cute related to pineapples.  I have been into digitizing embroidery lately, so I decided to join in on the fun.  This morning I made this pineapple buttonhole design and am now sharing it with you sweeties.


As I mentioned before the jump, I am making this design available for free right HERE.  I have uploaded formats DST, PES, SEW, JEF, HUS, XXX, and EXP in a zipped file.  I have already tested the design, and it stitches out very well.  It has only two color changes: Color 1 should be green for the leaves and Color 2 should be yellow for the body of the fruit.  I think the colors will display differently on different machines.  The entire height is 1.75 inches with a 0.90 inch width.  The height of the buttonhole itself is 0.50 inch. 

Wouldn't this little design look sweet on a child's romper or tunic?

I ask that you do not sell, give away, share, reproduce, combine with other designs to sell, or alter in any form my design.  You may sell, give away, or donate items made with this design.  You may share the link with others for individual downloads.

If you have any questions about the design, feel free to email me at lani5287[at]yahoo[dot]com.  I have been working on many designs here lately and even some bags that I hope to have in my shop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.