8.13.2012

This Past Week

I have been sewing like it was an Olympic sport. I am certainly not used to whipping out 3 or 4 items of clothing in two and a half days, but I did it. And mighty proud of myself too!

I have been working on a back to school collection for little "women" to add to the shop and am proud to announce that I have stitched up a few dresses and a wonderful little shirt (that I neglected to get photos of, sorry!)

So here goes it....

This one by far is my fave even though it is unfinished. It has cap sleeves, a ruffled placket, and elasticized waist. I have to finish adding the buttonholes and the vintage buttons to the placket and binding the neckline.




This dress had small pintucks on the bodice, pleats on the front of the skirt and gathers on the back. It is also bound with contrasting binding and a zipper in the back.




This dress, too, features contrasting binding and a back zipper. The skirt is in a "High-Low" style, which I think is adorable on little belles.



Another one of my favorites. It has a back zipper and contrasting binding. The skirt has teeny-tiny pleats that look like gathers. The bodice also has a peter-pan style collar.


I have so many more ideas and designs coming to my head now. I wanna make a little person dress every hour! I can't wait to get these into the shop.

I just enjoy designing and sewing dresses so much. What are some of your favorite things to make?

2 comments:

  1. that first shirt is great! love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple one, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.