10.19.2011

I Finally Did It!

I finally stopped being stuck in the Stone Ages and created to social site accounts! I just created a Pinterest and a Facebook page. I've added the buttons there to the right. Slowly but surely I'm coming around, ha! I just want to say that I'm in love with Pinterest!! It's magnificent. I'm going to be rearranging and adding more pages someday soon because it's sorting to look a bit messy around here. Anyway I need ideas for my fb page, so if anyone has any good advice; suggestions; and the like, please please feel free to douse me with your knowledge. I am a humble student anxious to learn. Also I want to follow people on both sites, so feel free to leave your links right down there in the old comments box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.