10.15.2011

Rainbow mini quilt



I made this back in the summer. I am not a quilter, and if I were one then I'm definitely not a quilter binder. I can piece and I can "get by" on quilting, but that binding stuff is not for me (at least not by machine).

I made this because I actually wanted to do a large vintage sheet rainbow quilt and because I had digitized some quilt blocks for my embroidery machine and wanted to try both out. Overall it was pretty simple, but I must remember to use more temporary adhesive spray.

This was a nice sample project to try and my daughter totally took it for her little dolls to play with. I must start designing a big one soon. I uploaded the quilt block embroidery designs to Sew Forum. If you need the links, just let me know and I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.