6.21.2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin'

I have a question: although Google Reader is going, does that mean that FriendConnect(?) or the newsfeed on the Blogger Dashboard is going anywhere too?  I should really do my homework concerning this whole transition of blog feed.

I hardly ever look on Google Reader as is.  I typically just go to my dashboard and catch up day to day.  However I did join Bloglovin' a couple of months ago. From what I have seen, I like so far.  I rarely get onto it.  So if have Bloglovin' and you feel so inclined, Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

I have even added a button for it on the sidebar.  It is the last button with the "b" and heart on it.  Now I'm off to go play around with the new blog feed website!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.