11.03.2011

Easy Spinach, Mushroom, Bacon Quiche

I'm not much of a cooker. What I mean by that is I don't really like to cook much. It's not that I can't so much as it I'd that I don't really feel like doing it. It's mostly because I hate grocery shopping. But I've got a simple recipe that utilizes most staple foods that we normally carry in our home. Aren't you excited?!






I feel like this is a great recipe for, of course, brunch, light dinner, or a great side dish for holidays. And it is totally adaptable. You can substitute anything for the spinach, mushrooms, and bacon.

Ingredients
4 eggs
1 cup milk or cream
1/2 cup mayo
2 Tbsp flour
1/2 onion, diced
Salt and garlic powder, to taste
4 oz shredded cheese
Fresh spinach, chopped
7-9 strips of bacon
Small can of mushrooms
1 (9-inch) pie shell


Directions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix eggs, milk, mayo, and flour in a medium mixing bowl.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into pie crust.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown, making sure to poke a toothpick through the center to make sure it's cooked all the way through.

I hope you all enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.