2.09.2012

Chevron Stripes Manicure

Last night I decided to paint my nails after letting them roam free for about 2 weeks.


I went to my favorite nude polish: Wet n' Wild Megalast in Private Viewing. I added the stripes with L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art polish in Black Sparkle. I love that the Black Sparkle actually has tiny flicks of ultra-fine gold in it.

For this manicure I simply polished my nails with the "Private Viewing" polish. Then decided which fingers I wanted as accent nails and painted graduating V's on the fingers. On one nail I did a regular V and the other finger I painted an inverted V. I then added a fast drying topcoat. It's a wonderful contrast and fairly simple to try out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! But then again who doesn't? Go ahead and drop me a line.